Thursday, May 10, 2018

WHERE IS OUR FORMER PRIME MINISTER ROSMAH FANDY, OOPS I MEAN ROSMAH MANSOR AND HER PEKAN PUSSY NAJIB RAZAK?

KEE@FSWMAG.COM

NOW THAT THE DUST HAS MORE OR LESS SETTLED, ALL ARE WONDERING WHERE ARE OUR FORMER GILDED, GOLDEN AND GREAT COUPLE?

As Tun Mahathir Mohamad said last night, "He has gone into Silent Mode", like your phone! 

Could he be in Kazakhstan visiting his daughter and handsome son-in-law? Why not as I would after such a gruelling time trying to be nice to everyone and being deposed by an ungrateful nation, hehe.

Some believe the actual PM was the former First Dukun, I mean First Lady. Hope she has planeloads of hair spray wherever she is as maintaining such a crash helmet coiffure is a fulltime job though we can assume she has more time now that she as relinquished her Patron post of BAKTI.

How they must be grinding their teeth to their riot canals as all TV stations, once religiously showing only pro-Barisan news, have gone overboard in broadcasting the undiluted joy and unfettered jubilation of ordinary Malaysians.

I used feng shui magic to guaranree PKR's success. The day before election, at my age and in my condition, I climbed a ladder to trim my overgrown creepers. As I cut each stem, I said "Cut all links to Barisan" and there were hundreds of them so of course Malaysians did cut links to Barisan. 

Finally only now I found out what 1MDB stands for---I always assumed it was 1Malaysia Development Fund but now it stands for Mahathir Destroys Barisan! 

May the Gods and Goddesses continue to bless us! 

No comments: