Saturday, January 17, 2015

NOTE FROM AMBER CHIA!

KEE@FSWMAG.COM


Dear Friends,

Having been in this industry for so many years, I'm glad to say that my passion is still burning bright and I still enjoy my job very much. There will not be the Amber Chia that I am today if not for your continuous support and love throughout my career. I am truly blessed.

I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making my 2014 so incredible. I wish you all good health, happiness and much success in the new year. Happy 2015!

Love always,

Amber Chia Academy

Held our fourth consecutive graduation show.
Celebrated our 4th year anniversary.
Appointed the official trainer and judge for the Miss Universe Malaysia 2015 and Miss Astro Chinese International 2014 pageants.
Organised the Malaysia Supermodel Search.

Runway

Sakura Fashion Festival @ Tokyo Tower, Japan
Mid Valley Megamall S/S Fashion Week
Paradigm Mall S/S Fashion Week
Sungei Wang Plaza Fashion Week
Malaysia Fashion Week
Kuala Lumpur Fashion Weekend
Paradigm Mall A/W Fashion Week
Endorsements
Amber Chia Mesmerised by Pensonic
Casanovas
Empress Secret No.5
Gintell
Mipow Malaysia
Vidal Sassoon

Charity / Awareness
Amber Chia Fashion Bazaar for Charity in aid of the Pusat Jagaan Kanak-Kanak Down Sindrom & Hyperaktif.
Living Hope Malaysia Charity Fashion Show by Carven Ong.
SharkSavers Malaysia / Say No to Sharks Fin.
We Are Family project for H.O.P.E. JB animal shelter.
1600 Pandas Malaysia.
#SomebodyLikeMe campaign by Durex Malaysia for AIDS/HIV awareness.
Fun Charity “Bake”-Day Bash by Amber Chia Mesmerized by Pensonic with orphans on my 33rd birthday.

Highlights
Launched "MLxAC presents Yuan: The Beauty of Serendipity - A Chinese New Year 2014 Collection" with the talented designer Melinda Looi.
Cut my waist length hair to a below-the-ear length bob for Vidal Sassoon’s “Get Sassoon-ed” campaign.
Shot my new movie "My Mr. Right" which will premiere 29 January 2015.
Guest judged on a cycle 2 episode of the reality programme Asia's Next Top Model.
My little Ashton turned 4 years old.
Dined with David Beckham.


No comments: