Sunday, November 24, 2013

JEWELS TO DREAM ABOUT

KEE@FSWMAG.COM
RICH AS I AM, EVEN I CANNOT AFFORD THE JEWELS BELOW AS EACH COSTS OVER A MILLION RINGGIT BUT BUDDHA AND JESUS TOLD ME DREAMS ARE FREE...

Pink Star (mounted) - Sotheby's Geneva - Nov 13-1.jpg
Think pink and the pinkiest dreams consist of this pink diamond! 
Pink Star - Sotheby's Geneva - Nov 13.jpg
In case you blinked, here is another look

Mag Jewels - Jadeite Necklace (2).jpg
This magnificent ring has blue and white diamonds to match your blue and white Ming vases in your cabinet!
The Premier Blue.jpg
What a brilliant blue! If I cannot have this, I will settle for the one below as I am not fussy!
Mag Jewels - Jadeite Necklace (2).jpg
Mag Jewels - Jadeite Necklace (2).jpg
Fit for a queen or if you are from peasant stock, a wanna be princess
Mag Jewels - Jadeite Necklace (2).jpg
Anyone who gives me this can have my heart. I will take the diamond below too
HK0478 Magnificent Oval 1 (2)-1.jpg
Mag Jewels - Jadeite Necklace (2).jpg
A bit not wide enough for me as I like heavy, chunky bangles but at my age and in my condition, I take what I can lay my greedy, grasping paws on
Mag Jewels - Jadeite Necklace (2).jpg
I love emeralds and this one is it!
Mag Jewels - Jadeite Necklace (2).jpg
This is really after my heart and this blue diamond owns my heart as I am showing it twice in case you blinked and missed the first picture
Mag Jewels - Jadeite Necklace (2).jpg
Chinks love jade, no wonder chinks are always rich as jade is lucky and the Stone of Heaven!
For peasants and members of the lower classes of society where I can hardly see as I am in the uppermost echelon, here are some cheapo bling under a RM 1 million...
Japanese_Helmet sml.jpg
Pretty pendant
Japanese_Helmet sml.jpg
Looks good enough to eat
DA13406 010101 Ecuestre ring in yellow gold and diamonds.jpg
Carrera & Carrera is exquisite
DA13406 010101 Ecuestre ring in yellow gold and diamonds.jpg

No comments: